Experience Enphase’s Innovative Microinverter System at Solar Power International
Company to celebrate Millionth Microinverter milestone at Booth #1331
Petaluma, Calif.– October 12, 2011 –Enphase Energy will provide a comprehensive experience of its innovative products and solutions at Solar Power International 2011, October 17-20, to be held at the Dallas Convention Center, Dallas, TX. Visitors will have the chance to interact with the cutting-edge Enphase Microinverter System and experience new enhancements first hand. Enphase will also hold a celebration of the shipment of its millionth microinverter, a significant milestone for the company.
Booth visitors will try their hand at installing microinverters for themselves on a life-sized demonstration array as well as experience a preview of Enlighten 3.0, which will get visitors hands-on with new monitoring and analysis features for large sites. A sneak peek at Enlighten Mobile, providing new social networking tools for system owners and a field toolkit for installers, will also be available for trial. Booth visitors will have a chance to further engage by signing up for Beta testing on both Enlighten 3.0 and Enlighten Mobile.
Also on display will be a portfolio of Enphase Energized™ AC Module solutions, offered by some of the industry’s leading brands, all based on Enphase’s 215-Series microinverter technology.
Additionally, Enphase’s expert trainers and professionals will be on-hand to help visitors get up-to-speed on installing Enphase in solar arrays large and small. They will share their insights and best practices garnered from on-boarding thousands of installers to the Enphase Microinverter System for both residential and commercial deployments.
Enphase Hosted Events at SPI 2011:
- Free Enphase technical trainings: Multiple sessions to be held on Monday, October 17th. Register here: https://enphasetraining.webex.com/
- Installation Competitions: Daily head-to-head microinverter installation competitions on a life-sized array.
- Happy Hour: Beginning at 4:00 p.m. CDT on Tuesday, October 18th, Enphase will host a happy hour with cocktails, beer, wine, appetizers and music.
- Lone Star Room: At the SPI Block Party, the Enphase-sponsored room will feature fun activities, live entertainment and Texas-themed cocktails.
- Ice Cream Party: Open to all attendees, the Enphase booth will have a refreshing ice cream party around 3 p.m. CDT on Wednesday, October 19th.To stay up to date with Enphase’s activities at SPI, visit the Enphase SPI event page, connect on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
About Enphase EnergyEnphase Energy delivers microinverter technology for the solar industry that increases energy production, simplifies design and installation, improves system uptime and reliability, reduces fire safety risk and provides a platform for intelligent energy management. Our semiconductor-?based microinverter system converts energy at the individual solar module level and brings a systems-?based, high technology approach to solar energy generation. www.enphase.com
Contact Christine Bennett
PR Manager, Enphase Energy