Congratulations to Janet Renkart of Green Power Energy of Annandale, New Jersey who has won Enphase’s 2012 Win Your Way to SPI contest! Janet will join the Enphase team at Solar Power International in Orlando, Florida on September 10-13 – the solar industry’s largest event in North America courtesy of Enphase.
Janet has managed over 25 PV projects ranging from residential, commercial and a solar farm installation using the Enphase Microinverter System. Janet’s submission reflected Green Power Energy’s passion for Enphase with details of the 322kW ground mounted system at its corporate office.
The response to our contest was so impressive and each entry was carefully considered. We hope that all of our customers and partners will stop by Booth #2515 to meet Janet and check out our latest microinverter products including:
- A new version of Enlighten: Take monitoring and system management to the next level.
- Installer ToolKit: Streamline design and installation.
- Commercial Design Center: Access advanced support for big projects.
- Live pre-show and in-booth training sessions: Get up to speed on best practices.
But that’s not all. We’ll also keep the fun flowing too, so join Janet and Enphase here:
- SPI Conference Opening Reception: Monday, September 10 at 6:30 p.m.
- Enphase Happy Hour at Booth #2515: Tuesday, September 11 at 4:00 p.m.
- SPI Block Party at Hard Rock Live Orlando: Tuesday, September 11 at 7:00 p.m.
- Ice Cream Social at Booth #2515: Wednesday, September 12 at 3:00 p.m.
Thank you to all of our contest entrants. If you would like to receive Enphase merchandise, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your company name and mailing address.