of the Enphase System
The Enphase Envoy Communications Gateway is the networking hub connecting every module and microinverter of an Enphase system to the Internet. It provides solar professionals and system owners with the ability to remotely monitor and manage their systems.
Advanced Communications Technology
The Envoy uses advanced powerline communications technology to connect to each microinverter without additional wiring or wireless configuration. System owners can easily check the status of their solar system using the Envoy’s LCD display, or get more detailed information through the Enlighten website.
For commercial installations, multiple Envoy devices are used in combination with Line Communications Filters (LCF) to separate networking domains across the site.
- Plug & Play setup
- Communicates over existing electrical wires
- Enables remote troubleshooting of solar array
- Required in most commercial installations
- Simplifies & speeds system bring-up
- Includes Envoy & protective housing