The Enphase Installer Toolkit mobile app increases your installation efficiency and accelerates Envoy commissioning.
Be fast and effective.
Quickly finish installations and leave the site knowing you’ve completed the job successfully.
Use the Enphase Installer Toolkit to:
Connect to Envoy - Wirelessly access an Envoy Communications Gateway to:
- See which microinverters are communicating and producing power
- Set a grid profile when needed
- Configure a Wi-Fi connection for reporting to Enlighten
- Connect to the Envoy after scanning to provision the microinverters and eliminate the need for the Envoy to discover devices.
- Sync the array information with Enlighten for faster system activation.
Confirm a Successful Installation - View and email a system status summary report to verify the system installation is complete.
Build and Scan Arrays - Pair with a Bluetooth-enabled scanner to build array layouts and scan microinverter serial numbers:
To run the Enphase Installer Toolkit mobile app, you need either of the following:
- An Android mobile device running Android version 4.0 or later
- An iOS device running iOS 7.0 or later, specifically an iPhone 4 or later or an iPod Touch 5th generation
To scan arrays, pair your mobile device with a Bluetooth HID 1D barcode scanner. If you are using an iOS mobile device, the scanner must be iOS compatible
----See a demo of the Installer Toolkit in action.
----Sign up for the live Jumpstart Activations with the Installer Toolkit webinar to learn more.