Now shipping: the new Enphase M215 Microinverter. Bringing the benefits of the world’s most advanced microinverter technology – including Integrated Ground (IG) and higher CEC efficiency of 96.5% – to systems using PV modules up to 270W.
Leveraging Enphase’s fourth-generation technology,
the new M215 continues our tradition of power, efficiency, and reliability advancements. Like the M250, the M215 offers unparalleled reliability that comes from the most rigorous design, manufacturing, and testing standards in the solar inverter industry.
- Integrated Ground: Eliminates the need for a Grounding Electrode Conductor (GEC) for the microinverter
- High performance: Significant energy harvest gains and higher system availability with no single point of failure. Best-in-class 96.5% CEC efficiency
- Reliable: Industry-leading manufacturing and quality standards create a ruggedized product for all environments
- Safe: No high-voltage DC in the system means peace of mind and cost reductions
- Simple: Reduced design and install costs with superior flexibility for all projects
- Intelligent: Precision insights enable faster, easier system and fleet management