The Enlighten monitoring software provides an unprecedented level of intelligence to solar power system owners and installers.
Enlighten is continuously monitoring the health of the array, and delivers detailed performance information to installers, ensuring hassle-free maintenance and maximum uptime.
- Comprehensive monitoring
- Multiple viewing modes and mobile device support
- Identifies and diagnoses issues
- Remote troubleshooting and updates
Flexible ViewsPerformance information can easily be viewed at a glance or represented in graphs, and totaled by day/week/month/lifetime or in time-lapse videos. Enlighten can also be accessed by web-enabled mobile devices.
Automated Reports & Maximum UptimeEnlighten will automatically send detailed performance summary reports, verifying expectations. Enlighten also enables remote troubleshooting and updates, so issues can be addressed without cost or hassle, ensuring maximum uptime.
Installer DashboardSolar installers have access to a specialized form of Enlighten that allows you to view and manage all your installations in one place. The Installer Dashboard offers a range of information widgets that can be added, removed and customized. Key widgets include:
- Power and Energy Monitoring: Monitor the real-time performance of all your systems, or a selection of systems, in one spot. Create groups of systems based on location, size or whatever criteria you desire.
- Maintenance Alerts: Monitor and manage the maintenance needs of an entire fleet of systems through one simple widget.
- Installations in Progress: Eliminate the guesswork for installations in progress. This widget tells you exactly what's happening out in the field.