- World's leading microinverter
- Safe all-AC electricity
- Smarter solar
Enphase’s proven microinverter technology maximizes production of each module, enabling flexible designs and cost-effective installations.
Generate more solar power with a system that’s easy to design, simple to install, and safer for both system installers and owners. Enphase’s microinverter technology delivers more kilowatt-hours daily, monthly and yearly—even through the partial shade of clouds, trees, or structural obstructions. Plus, it increases uptime by eliminating the single point of failure common to traditional inverters.
- Maximum energy production
- No single point of system failure
- Quick and simple design and installation
- Innovative cabling for fast and flexible installation
- Only low-voltage DC, standard AC
Envoy Communications Gateway
The Enphase Envoy Communications Gateway connects every part of your solar array to the Internet, enabling greater intelligence, reporting, and even remote troubleshooting.
The Envoy uses advanced powerline communications technology to connect to each microinverter without additional wiring or wireless configuration. System owners can easily check the status of their solar system using the Envoy’s LCD display or get more detailed information through the Enlighten website.
- Plug and play setup
- 24/7 monitoring and analysis
- Advanced data management and storage
- Connection: Standard broadband via TCP/IP
- Interface: Powerline Communications (PLC)
- Metering accuracy: Qualified at ±5% or better
The Enlighten monitoring platform provides an unprecedented level of intelligence to solar system owners and installers.
Unlike conventional monitoring systems, Enlighten is continuously monitoring the health and performance of the entire system to ensure maximum uptime. Available through an intuitive, web-based interface, Enlighten brings your system operations and maintenance processes to new heights of efficiency and convenience.
- Included at no additional cost
- Unprecedented insight and analysis
- Remote diagnostics and maintenance
- Web-based for mobile and desktop