We are proud to announce that the Enphase Energy line of solar products and smart energy solutions are now available for sale through our new online store. You can already buy many of our most popular clean energy products, including:
These are all shippable within the US – complete with online tracking and delivery via FedEx. And there is even expedited shipping for those who want their items within 3 business days. In the coming months, we will expand these product offerings based on demand.
Why Did We Create the Enphase Store?
1. Easy Sourcing of Legacy Components
Enphase components consistently last longer than the industry average. However, the unmatched durability of our clean energy solutions can be a double-edged sword. If you decide to expand your system, the legacy products can often be difficult to source through traditional channels. In launching the Enphase store, we wanted to make legacy products and replacement parts easier to access. Doing so allows you to maintain your existing operations and savings – with minimal delays.
2. Flexibility Delivery and Full Traceability
Consumers increasingly expect convenience when shopping online. And we wanted to foster an e-commerce experience that reflects this trend. That is why the Enphase store comes with:
- Expedited shipping
- Full traceability, allowing you to track the status of your order
3. Buy just-in-time without MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity)
The convenience of having products delivered quickly to the site enables you to keep low levels of inventory without compromising service delivery. In addition, removing restrictions on minimum order quantities reduces working capital. It also helps create more direct avenues through which to source our products without having to purchase more than you truly need.
Start Shopping at the Enphase Store Today
If you are in the market for premium renewable power solutions, we have made the process as intuitive as possible. To begin shopping for Enphase products:
- Visit our new storefront at http://store.enphase.com.
- Create a login and password if this is your first time – or just sign in using your old credentials.
- Browse through our growing selection of smart energy solutions and add whatever products or parts you need to your shopping cart.
- Choose your shipping preferences. FedEx is our preferred delivery partner, but we work with all major couriers. And if you are an installer ordering for a client, you can choose to have your items delivered at your office or at the client’s home.
- Pay for your order using any major credit card. We will also be adding PayPal functionality very soon.
Once your payment goes through, you will receive a tracking number that allows you to follow your order’s location in real-time. We strongly encourage you to keep all receipts so that you can take advantage of any relevant tax breaks and incentives. If you have questions about the new Enphase store, we are here to help. To speak to one of our renewable energy experts, schedule a free consultation with us today. Otherwise, visit the Enphase store to begin browsing through our growing catalog of renewable power solutions.