Is your solar business due for some Enphase training? With a new product range, software updates and fresh marketing materials, there are tons of new benefits to being an Enphase installer that you could be missing out on without the appropriate knowledge.
Running on the 27th, 28th and 29th of August at Little Creatures Loft, the training will cover:
- 9:30 am — Introduction to Enphase, safer and tougher solar
- 10:30 am —Designing and installing Enphase systems
- Choosing your components
- Installation and wiring concepts
- Taking advantage of Enlighten and Installer Toolkit for ease of installation
- Designing with Enphase's distributed architecture in mind
- Commissioning installations and checklisting
- 12:00 pm - Delicious hot lunch courtesy of Little Creatures Brewery
- 12:30 pm - Advanced use cases such as retrofits onto existing string systems, battery storage installations and commercial installations
- 1:00 pm - Continued development, where to look for support from Enphase
- 1:30 pm - Finish, time for a beer (or two)
40 CPD points will be awarded on the completion of the training.