The Enphase IQ Gateway is an integral component of the Enphase Home Energy Solution. It bridges the communication between Enphase microinverters, located on the rooftop, with the Enphase Enlighten™ monitoring software, located in the cloud. The IQ Gateway and microinverters communicate via standard AC powerlines in the home. The IQ Gateway and Enlighten™ monitoring software communicate via cellular or wireless internet connection. The IQ Gateway can control grid management functions and monitor PV production and monitor site consumption. It can be used in both Residential and Commercial sites.
The IQ Gateway is packaged with one production current transformer to enable accurate production monitoring with an accuracy of +/-1%. It is also packaged with one consumption monitoring CT.
The IQ Gateway is compatible with IQ series as well as M and S series microinverters.
For detailed installation instructions, kindly refer the documentation tab below.
To buy a complete solar energy system, click here to contact us.
- Designed for installation indoors or outdoors
- Easy system configuration using Enphase Installer App
- Bidirectional communications for remote upgrades
- Supports power export limiting and zero export applications
- Flexible networking with Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or cellular
- 5-year warranty
- Compatible with IQ, S and M series of microinverters
- Can replace Envoy-R and older Envoy-S devices
- Mobile Connect Cell Modem for added cellular connectivity
- Please refer to the Quick Installation Guide in the “Documentation” tab to get more details on the installation process.
- 1 IQ Gateway
- 1 200 A continuous rated production Current Transformer (CT)