IQ Relay (single-phase)
The IQ Relay, sometimes called the network system relay controller, is a physical disconnection device relay controller for single-phase installations.
Note: This product requires installation by a CEC accredited installer. Not using a CEC accredited installer for planning/installing your system may invalidate your product warranty and affect rebates available to you. Please read this detailed note that lists the key terms in relation to choice of installer. At checkout, you may request to be matched to an installer in your area.
Get notified once the product is back in stock.
Note: While purchasing Services or LPUP upgrades in the Store, other products can't be added to the cart. To purchase other products, please empty your cart.
- Compliance: IEC 61010 and AS/NZS4777.2
- Degree of protection: IP20 (Must be used in a protected environment)
- Ambient temprature range: -40°C to +50°C
- Nominal input voltage: 230–240 Vrms
- Nominal input frequency: 50 Hz
- Current rating: 20 A
- IQ Microinverters
- IQ Gateway
- IQ Relay (single-phase)