The IQ Gateway delivers solar production and energy consumption data to the Enphase App and Enphase Installer Portal for comprehensive, remote maintenance and management of the Enphase Energy System.
The IQ Gateway is packaged with two split-core Current Transformers (CTs) for production and consumption monitoring at single-phase sites with an accuracy of +/-1%. Additional CTs for multi-phase sites can be purchased separately.
The IQ Gateway is compatible with IQ Microinverters as well as M and S Series Microinverters.
Get notified once the product is back in stock.
Note: While purchasing Services or LPUP upgrades in the Store, other products can't be added to the cart. To purchase other products, please empty your cart.
- Designed for installation indoors and outdoors
- Easy system configuration using the Enphase Installer App
- Bidirectional communications for remote upgrades
- Supports power export limiting and zero export applications
- Flexible networking with Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or cellular
- 5-year limited warranty
- 200 A rated Production and Consumption CTs
- 400 WYE and 230 V L-N VAC single and multi-phase
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Typical power consumption: 5 W
- Capacity: Up to 600 microinverters
- S Series Microinverters
- M Series Microinverters
- IQ Microinverters
- Envoy R
- Envoy S
- IQ Cables
- IQ Relay
- IQ Gateway
- 2 Current Transformers (Production and Consumption)