The smart-grid-enabled Enphase IQ 7A™ microinverter is the high-performance version of the seventh-generation IQ platform and is designed for 60-cell/120 half-cell and 72-cell/144 half-cell modules. Like the IQ 7, IQ 7+ and IQ7X models, its polymer housing and revolutionary wiring system simplify installation.
As part of Enphase’s IQ system, it integrates easily with the Gateway-S™ and Enphase™ monitoring and analysis software.
366 VA max. output
295–460 W+ recommended module output
Half-cell and bifacial compatible
18–58 V Operating voltage range
- Optimised for high-performance modules with 60 cells/120 half-cells and 72 cells/144 half-cells
- Maximum output: 366 VA WITH 230 VAC
- High EU efficiency of 96.5%
- Over 1 million test hours in total
- Double insulated IP67 housing, protection class II
- Lightweight and simple construction
- Faster to install with better, lightweight 2-wire cable
- Safe with integrated quick disconnect