The high-powered Enphase IQ7A Microinverter dramatically simplifies the installation process while achieving high system efficiency. Part of the Enphase Energy System, the IQ7A Microinverter integrates with the IQ Gateway and the Enphase App.
IQ7 Series Microinverters extend the reliability standards set forth by previous generations and undergo over a million hours of power-on testing, enabling Enphase to provide an industry-leading limited warranty of up to 25 years.
- 96.5% European weighted efficiency
- Built-in rapid shutdown compliant
- Complies with advanced grid support, voltage and frequency ride-through requirements
- Configurable for varying grid profiles
- More than a million hours of testing
- Class II double-insulated enclosure
- Up to 25-year limited warranty
- Satisfies requirements for dynamic grid support and voltage dips according to low-voltage ride-through (LVRT)
- Optimised for 60-cell/120-half cell and 66-cell/132-half cell modules
- Remote updates allow adjustment in line with future grid requirements
- Peak output: 366 VA
- Max. continuous power: 349 VA
- Operating range: 18-58 V
- 60-cell, 66-cell, and 72-cell PV module
- Half-cell and bifacial PV modules
- IQ Gateway
- IQ Cable
- IQ7A Microinverter
- Mounting bracket
- The IQ7 Microinverters undergo a rigorous reliability and quality testing programme totalling more than one million hours of cumulative inrush testing, allowing Enphase to offer a warranty of up to 25 years.