Use Array Builder to upload an image as the background for your virtual array.
- Open Array Builder.
- Click the Background icon to open the Background panel.
- Click Upload from the Background panel.
- Click Browse, then select the file to upload. Click Upload Image after the file name displays next the Browse button.
Array Builder displays a message that the file upload is successful. Click the array builder link to return to Array Builder.
- Click the Background icon to re-open the Background panel, then use the Opacity, Rotate and move, and Scale tools until the image displays as desired. Click OK to close the Background panel.
- Click Save.
- Click the Close icon to exit Array Builder.
- Click View System to preview the virtual array with the uploaded background image, or click Close to return to the Activation form or Settings page.