Use the Groups function in the Systems List to group and manage systems in your fleet.
Create groups of systems by criteria useful to your business, like commercial and residential groups, geographic groups, or by volume of energy production. You can then filter the Systems List to display just the groups you want to view.
All users in a company share access to groups created by members of the company. Therefore, group names must be unique within a company.
Create a New Group
To create a new group:
- View the Systems List headings and verify that the Groups column displays. If not, click change columns, then select the Groups check box.
- Hover over the Groups column in a system row to display the pencil icon.
- Click the pencil icon to open the groups assignment menu. Any groups already created by your company display in this menu.
- At the bottom of the menu in the New Group field, enter a group name, then click the add icon.
- The new group is created and the system you selected is assigned to the group.
Add or Remove Systems to or from a Group
To add or remove a system to or from an existing group:
- Hover over the Groups column in a system row and click the pencil icon to display the groups assignment menu.
- Check the box next to the group name. Check additional group names to assign this system to more than one group. Uncheck the box to remove the system from a group.
Apply a Group Filter
To filter the systems list to display only those systems that belong to a specific group:
- Click to open the Groups drop-down menu at the top of the Systems List.
- Select the group you want to view. To view systems that do not belong to a group, select No Group.
- Click the Filter icon.
The Systems List displays only the systems in the selected group.
- To return to the default Systems List, click Show all systems.
Edit or Delete a Group
To edit a group name or to delete a group, hover over the Groups column in a system row and click the pencil icon to open the groups assignment menu.
- To edit, click the pencil icon next to the group name.
- To delete, click the trash icon next to the group name.