Enlighten evaluates system performance by comparing actual production data to estimated production provided by system owners or installers.
When estimated production has been provided for an individual system:
- Enlighten displays monthly and lifetime percentages (estimated/actual) on the system sidebar. Since at least one full day of production is required to calculate the monthly percentage, this value does not display on the first day of each month.
- Enlighten displays estimated production on energy graphs for comparison to actual production.
- Enlighten enables the Production Threshold, which uses estimated energy production to determine if a system is experiencing a Production Issue.
If you manage multiple Enphase systems, and you’ve provided estimated production for those systems:
- You can add columns to the Systems List that show the monthly and lifetime percentages (estimated/actual) of those systems with estimated production data.
- Enlighten displays aggregated monthly and lifetime percentages (estimated/actual) for those systems with estimated production data on the Systems List sidebar.