The powerful microinverter Enphase IQ7+ and Enphase IQ7A are Smart-Grid ready.
They are part of the Enphase IQ system and can be easily integrated with the Gateway-S™ and Enphase Enlighten™ monitoring and analysis software.
Microinverters IQ7+ and IQ7A exceed the standards of reliability and robustness of earlier generations of microinverters. They have been tested for more than one million hours – hence Enphase can provide a sector-leading warranty of up to 10 years.
295 VA max. output
300 - 395 W recommended module output
Half-cell and bifacial compatible
16-60 V Operating voltage range
- 97.5% CEC Efficiency
- Faster installation with improved, lighter two-wire cabling
- Built-in rapid shutdown compliant (NEC 2014 & 2017)
- Complies with advanced grid support, voltage and frequency ridethrough requirements
- Remotely updates to respond to changing grid requirements
- Configurable for varying grid profiles
- Meets CA Rule 21 (UL 1741-SA)
- More than a million hours of testing
- Class II double-insulated enclosure
- UL listed
- 10-year warranty