The smart-grid-enabled Enphase IQ7A Microinverter is the high-performance version of the seventh-generation IQ platform and is designed for 60-cell/120 half-cell and 72-cell/144 half-cell modules. Like the, IQ7+ model, its polymer housing and revolutionary wiring system simplify installation.
As part of Enphase's IQ system, it integrates easily with the Gateway-S™ and Enphase Enlighten™ monitoring and analysis software.
366 VA max. output
400 - 500 W RECOMMENDED MODULE OUTPUT
Half-cell and bifacial compatible
18–58 V Operating voltage range
- 97% CEC Efficiency
- Faster installation with improved, lighter two-wire cabling
- Built-in rapid shutdown compliant (NEC 2014 & 2017)
- Complies with advanced grid support, voltage and frequency ridethrough requirements
- Remotely updates to respond to changing grid requirements
- Configurable for variable grid profiles
- More than a million hours of testing
- Class II double-insulated enclosure
- UL listed
- 10-year warranty