The Enphase Energy, Inc. (“Enphase”) Labor Reimbursement Program (“Labor Reimbursement Program”) is designed to help solar-electric installation professionals (“Installers”) that do not have a product purchase (or similar) agreement with Enphase offset a portion of the service/labor costs related to replacing a failed microinverter that has been installed in a PV solar system located in Belgium, France, Netherlands, Switzerland, or the United Kingdom. This Labor Reimbursement Program is separate from our standard limited product warranties. If your company has entered into a product purchase or other agreement with Enphase governing the purchase of Enphase products, this Program does not apply to you; please refer to the terms and conditions of such agreement with Enphase.
Enphase Product Eligible for the Labor Reimbursement Program
- Enphase microinverters
Labor Reimbursement Amount
- €125 for each truck roll to a site for performing removal and replacement of a defective microinverter; plus
- €25 for each additional defective microinverter that is replaced at that site.
Terms and Conditions
To be eligible for reimbursement under the Labor Reimbursement Program, all of the following conditions must be met:
- The removal and replacement of a defective microinverter(s) (“Microinverter Warranty Replacement”) is completed during the first 2 years from the date a PV solar system is “activated” (permission to operate granted by authorities having jurisdiction);
- Enphase has performed a remote diagnosis of the failed microinverter and has issued an RMA to the Installer prior to performing the Microinverter Warranty Replacement; and
- Installer has submitted a claim for reimbursement within 6 months of completing the Microinverter Warranty Replacement;
To Make a Claim for Reimbursement Under the Labor Reimbursement Program Follow the Steps Below:
- Request from Enphase a remote diagnosis on a microinverter(s) at issue;
- Obtain an RMA from Enphase;
- Perform the Microinverter Warranty Replacement at the site;
- Within 6 months of completing the Microinverter Warranty Replacement, login to your Enlighten Manager account.
- Access the site where the Microinverter Warranty Replacement was performed.
- Click on the Settings Tab (Gear Icon) in the upper right corner.
- Under the ‘Overview’ section, click the ‘click here’ link below ‘System Location’.
Note: The link will appear only if an RMA has been issued for the site within the last 6 months. If you do not see the ‘click here’ link under a site for which you have performed a Microinverter Warranty Replacement and it has been 6 months or less, please contact support here.
- Once you click on ‘click here’ you will be redirected to the Labor Reimbursement Program Form along with the Labor Reimbursement Program guidelines. Please read the guidelines carefully before filling out the Form.
- If this is the first time you are claiming a Labor Reimbursement, you will also need to submit a completed and signed Installer Reimbursement Form along with your request. You can download the Installer Reimbursement Form here.
- Once you have filled out the Labor Reimbursement Program Form (and uploaded the Installer Reimbursement Form if this is your first request), click on ‘Submit’ to complete your Labor Reimbursement request.
- Following submission of your Labor Reimbursement request, we will contact you through your registered email to collect the required documentation for the taxing authorities (“Tax Document”).