Envoy Local Interface
If your Envoy is connected to your router, go to step 3. Otherwise, follow the steps below:
- Using the network cable provided, connect one end to the Ethernet port on the Envoy.
- Connect the other end of the network cable to the RJ45 network (Ethernet) port of a computer.
- Open the Internet browser application on the computer.
- If the Envoy has an LCD display, enter the IP address displayed on the LCD screen on the Envoy into the browser navigation field (e.g., XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX).
- If the Envoy does not have an LCD display, enter http://envoy.local/home into the browser navigation field
- Once the browser has successfully connected with the Envoy, the home screen displays.
For more information, refer the Operation Manual that corresponds to your Envoy type: