You can generate the Envoy’s summary report using the Installer Toolkit App either
- By using Installer Toolkit App menu option or
- While Disconnecting from Envoy pop-up using ‘Done’.
Please note that these options are available only when you are directly connected to an Envoy via Wi-Fi.
Installer Toolkit App Menu
1. Tap the menu icon on the top left corner of the screen.
2. From the pop-out menu select ‘View Report’.
Disconnect from Envoy Pop-up
1. Once you have completed and verified your system setup, tap ‘Done’ in the top right corner of the screen to disconnect from the Envoy.
2. From the pop-up promt that appear, select ‘View Report’.
Emailing the Report
When you have the report open on your phone, tap to email the report to an email address of your choice.
- If you are connected to an Envoy without associating it to a system, the report will not include a system name and address.
- Installer toolkit will be sending out the email using the default email application on your smartphone. Ensure you have configured your email application with a valid email address to send out the report as an email.
- The report displays the system name and address, information about the Envoy, list of device serial numbers, grid profile information and the date, time, and the amount of the last report