The Enphase Energy, Inc. (“Enphase”) Labor Reimbursement Program (“Labor Reimbursement Program”) is designed to help solar-electric installation professionals (“Installers”) that do not have a product purchase (or similar) agreement with Enphase offset a portion of the service/labor costs related to replacing a defective microinverter (including a microinverter inside an Encharge™ storage system base unit), a defective Encharge storage system base unit, or a defective Empower™ smart switch that has been installed in a PV solar system located in the United States, United States Territories (including Puerto Rico, Northern Mariana Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa, and Guam), or Canada. This Labor Reimbursement Program is separate from our standard limited product warranties. If your company has entered into a product purchase or other agreement with Enphase governing the purchase of Enphase products, this Program does not apply to you; please refer to the terms and conditions of such agreement with Enphase.
Enphase Product(s) Eligible for the Labor Reimbursement Program
- Enphase microinverters (either stand-alone or inside an Encharge storage system base unit)
- Encharge storage system base unit
- Enpower smart switch
each of the above, an “Eligible Product”.
Labor Reimbursement Amount
- $125 for each truck roll to a site for performing removal and replacement of a defective Eligible Product; plus
- $25 for each additional defective Eligible Product that is replaced at that site.
Terms and Conditions
To be eligible for reimbursement under the Labor Reimbursement Program, all of the following conditions must be met:
- The removal and replacement of a defective Eligible Product(s) (“Eligible Product Warranty Replacement”) is completed during the first two years from the date a PV solar system is “activated” (permission to operate granted by authorities having jurisdiction);
- Enphase has performed a remote diagnosis of the failed Eligible Product and has issued an RMA to the Installer prior to performing the Eligible Product Warranty Replacement; and
- Installer has submitted a claim for reimbursement within 3 months of completing the Eligible Product Warranty Replacement;
To Make a Claim for Reimbursement Under the Labor Reimbursement Program Follow the Steps Below:
- Request from Enphase a remote diagnosis on an Eligible Product(s) at issue;
- Obtain an RMA from Enphase;
- Perform the Eligible Product Warranty Replacement at the site;
- Within 3 months of completing the Eligible Product Warranty Replacement, login to your Enlighten Manager account. (Login Page)
- Access the site where the Eligible Product Warranty Replacement was performed.
- Click on the Settings Tab (Gear Icon) in the upper right corner.
- Under the ‘Overview’ section, click the ‘click here’ link below ‘System Location’.Note: The link will appear only if an RMA has been issued for the site within the last 3 months. If you do not see the ‘click here’ link under a site for which you have performed a Eligible Product Warranty Replacement and it has been 3 months or less, please contact support here.
- Once you click on ‘click here’ you will be redirected to the Labor Reimbursement Form along with the Labor Reimbursement Program guidelines. Please read the guidelines carefully before filling out the Form.
- If it is the first time you are claiming a Labor Reimbursement from us, you will need to submit a completed W-9 form (for Individuals and Entities based in the US) with your request. For individuals and entities not based in the US, please refer to the chart below for the required documentation (“Tax Document”).
- Once you have filled out the form and have uploaded the required Tax Document, click on ‘Submit’ to complete your Labor Reimbursement request.
We may contact you through your registered email ID if more documentation is required in order to process your claim.