The high-powered smart grid-ready Enphase IQ 7 Micro and Enphase IQ 7+ Micro dramatically simplify the installation process while achieving the highest system efficiency.
Part of the Enphase IQ System, the IQ 7 and IQ 7+ Microinverters integrate with Enphase Storage, the Enphase IQ Envoy, and the Enphase Enlighten monitoring and analysis software.
IQ Series Microinverters extend the reliability standards set forth by previous generations and undergo over a million hours of power-on testing, enabling Enphase to provide an industry-leading warranty of up to 25 years.
295 VA Peak output power
235 – 440+ W Input power
Half-cell and bi-facial compatible
16 V – 60 V Operating range
- Half-cell and bi-facial module compatibility
- Faster installation with improved, lighter two-wire cabling
- Built-in rapid shutdown compliant (NEC 2014 & 2017)
- Complies with advanced grid support, voltage and frequency ridethrough requirements
- Remotely updates to respond to changing grid requirements
- Configurable for varying grid profiles
- Meets CA Rule 21 (UL 1741-SA)
- More than a million hours of testing
- Class II double-insulated enclosure
- UL listed