The high-powered smart grid-ready Enphase IQ 7A Micro dramatically simplifies the installation process while achieving the highest system efficiency for systems with 60-cell and 72-cell modules.
Part of the Enphase IQ System, the IQ 7A Micro integrates with Enphase Storage, the Enphase IQ Envoy, and the Enphase Enlighten monitoring and analysis software.
The IQ Series Microinverters extend the reliability standards set forth by previous generations and undergo over a million hours of power-on testing, enabling Enphase to provide an industry-leading warranty of up to 25 years.
366 VA Peak output power
350 – 460+ W Input power
Half-cell and bi-facial compatible
18 V – 58 V Operating range
- Optimized for high powered 60-cell, 66-cell and 72-cell modules
- Half-cell and bi-facial module compatibility
- 97% CEC Efficiency
- Faster installation with improved, lighter two-wire cabling
- Built-in rapid shutdown compliant (NEC 2014 & 2017)
- Complies with advanced grid support, voltage and frequency ridethrough requirements
- Remotely updates to respond to changing grid requirements
- Configurable for varying grid profiles
- Configurable for variable grid profiles like Hawaiian Electric Company (HECO) Rule 14H, California Rule 21, and others (UL 1741-SA)
- More than a million hours of testing
- Class II double-insulated enclosure
- UL listed