The high-powered smart grid-ready Enphase IQ 7X Micro dramatically simplifies the installation process while achieving the highest system efficiency for systems with 96-cell modules.
Part of the Enphase IQ System, the IQ 7X Micro integrates with Enphase Storage, the Enphase IQ Envoy, and the Enphase Enlighten monitoring and analysis software.
The IQ Series Microinverters extend the reliability standards set forth by previous generations and undergo over a million hours of power-on testing, enabling Enphase to provide an industry-leading warranty of up to 25 years.
320 VA Peak output power
320 – 460+ W Input power
96-cell Module compatibility
25 V – 79.5 V Operating range
- Optimized for 96-cell modules
- Half-cell and bi-facial module compatibility
- Faster installation with improved, lighter two-wire cabling
- Built-in rapid shutdown compliant (NEC 2014 & 2017)
- Complies with advanced grid support, voltage and frequency ridethrough requirements
- Remotely updates to respond to changing grid requirements
- Configurable for varying grid profiles
- Meets CA Rule 21 (UL 1741-SA)
- More than a million hours of testing
- Class II double-insulated enclosure
- UL listed