IQ8H 208V Microinverter
The Enphase IQ8H 208V Microinverter is the highest power solution for 208V single phase applications.
The brain of the semiconductor-based microinverter is our proprietary application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) which enables the microinverter to operate in grid-tied or off-grid modes. This chip is built in advanced 55nm technology with high-speed digital logic and has super-fast response times to changing loads and grid events, alleviating constraints on battery sizing for home energy systems.
Part of the Enphase Energy System, IQ8H Microinverters integrate with the Enphase IQ Battery, Enphase IQ Gateway, and the Enphase App monitoring and analysis software.
IQ8H Microinverters redefine reliability standards with more than one million cumulative hours of power-on testing, enabling an industry-leading limited warranty of up to 25 years.
Connect PV modules quickly and easily to IQ8H Microinverters using the included Q-DCC-2 adapter cable with plug-n-play MC4 connectors.
IQ8H Microinverters are UL Listed as PV Rapid Shut Down Equipment and conform with various regulations, when installed according to manufacturer’s instructions.
To purchase this product, please contact your local authorized Enphase distributor.
- Lightweight and compact with plug-n-play connectors
- Power Line Communication (PLC) between components
- Faster installation with simple two-wire cabling
- Produce power even when the grid is down
- More than one million cumulative hours of testing
- Class II double-insulated enclosure
- Optimized for the latest high-powered PV modules
- Complies with the latest advanced grid support
- Remote automatic updates for the latest grid requirements
- Configurable to support a wide range of grid profiles
- Meets CA Rule 21 (UL 1741-SA) requirements
- Peak output power: 245 VA
- Input power: 295 - 500+ W
- Maximum continuous output power: 360 VA
- Operating range: 25 - 58 V
- IQ8H 208V Microinverter
- Mounting bracket
- Q-DCC-2 Plug-n-play MC4 adapter cable
IQ8 Series Microinverters redefine reliability standards with more than one million cumulative hours of power-on testing, enabling an industry-leading limited warranty of up to 25 years.