- Login to Enlighten Manager
- Go to the “Activations” tab and select the system you want to upgrade
- Under the Envoy section, you will see the button “Make this M-series site Ensemble compatible” with the firmware upgrade status “Request Not Submitted”. This button is visible only for M215 and M250 series microinverters
- When you click on the “Make this M-series site Ensemble compatible” button, if the site status is not Normal, then the firmware on the microinverters cannot be upgraded. Make sure the site status is Normal to start the upgrade. In case of any issues, please contact Enphase Support
- When you click on the “Make this M-series site Ensemble compatible” button if the site status is Normal, the request to upgrade the firmware gets sent successfully. Ensure the firmware upgrade request is successful before visiting the site. It might take up to 24 hours to finish the firmware upgrade process
- After the request is sent successfully the firmware upgrade status changes to "Request In Progress" and the date and time when the request was sent are also displayed
- When the request is successfully executed, the firmware upgrade status changes to "Firmware Upgraded". You will also receive an email to inform you about the status of the firmware upgrade request. Now the site is ready for Enphase Storage installations
- If the request was not completed successfully, the firmware upgrade status changes to "Request Failed". You will also receive an email to inform you about the status of the firmware upgrade request. Please contact Enphase Support to resolve the issue
Enphase Storage for
Enphase Solar systems with M215 and M250 microinverters are now fully compatible with Enphase Storage. Compatibility is achieved using a quick upgrade process that unlocks the full potential of Enphase Storage.
M-Series Envoy-S Metered
It is a communications gateway that can communicate with M-Series inverters, Encharge batteries and the Enpower smart switch. It collects system performance information and transmits that information over the internet to Enphase’s Enlighten cloud.