PLC Line Filter
The PLC Line Filter, manufactured by Astrodyne, separates power line communication domains in Enphase commercial installations when multiple IQ Gateways are located on a single utility transformer, or site loads generate enough electrical noise to disrupt communications. The PLC Line Filter is designed to work with IQ8P-3P and IQ8H-3P Microinverters.
Get notified once the product is back in stock.
Note: While purchasing Services or LPUP upgrades in the Store, other products can't be added to the cart. To purchase other products, please empty your cart.
- Maximum continuous current per line: 400 A (temperature adjusted to 65°C)
- Maximum voltage: 480 VAC +10%
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Power dissipation: 75 W max (current dependent)
- Ambient temperature range: -40°C to +65°C
- Phase coupler: Not required
- RoHS/Safety: Yes/cURus, EN60939
- Terminal style/size: Ground terminal = M10, bus bar = 25 mm with M10 bolt
- Typical leakage current: <10 mA (480 V/60 Hz or 50Hz)
- Insertion loss: (80–130 kHz) >50 dB
- Impedance: (80–130 kHz) >100Ω
- PLC Line Filter