PLC Line Filter
In commercial applications, the QD-LCF-400-3P Line Filter, manufactured by Astrodyne, separates power line communication domains across Enphase IQ8P-3P or IQ8H-3P Microinverter installations when multiple Enphase IQ Gateway Commercial 2 products are located on a single utility transformer or when site loads generate electrical noise that disrupt communications.
Complete your checkout with the existing cart and then place a new order with this product or you can clear your cart and add this product for purchase.
- Maximum continuous continuous current per line 400 A (temperature adjusted to 65° C)
- Maximum voltage 480 VAC + 10%
- Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Power dissipation 75 W max (current dependent)
- Ambient temperature range -40° to 65° C
- Phase coupler Not required
- RoHS / Safety Yes / cURus, EN60939
- Terminal style / size Ground terminal = M10, bus bar = 25mm with M10 bolt
- Typical leakage current <10mA (480 V / 6w0 Hz or 50Hz)
- Insertion Loss (80kHz - 130kHz) >50dB
- Impedence (80kHz - 130kHz) >100Ω
1 PLC line filter