IQ Load Controller
The IQ Load Controller is a complete solution to use the load control feature of the IQ System Controller.
Using the IQ Load Controller helps power your critical loads for a longer time when off-grid by shedding non-essential loads, or can help ensure right solar-to-storage ratio for an off-grid system.
This product can be used to control two 36 A dedicated loads or two 32 A branches or solar circuits.
The DIN rail design enables easy installation and servicing.
Get notified once the product is back in stock.
Note: While purchasing Services or LPUP upgrades in the Store, other products can't be added to the cart. To purchase other products, please empty your cart.
- Control up to two 36 A resistive loads, three HP/25 A inductive loads running at 240 VAC, or four loads running at 120 VAC
- Shed up to two excess IQ6 Series, IQ7 Series, M215, or M250 solar branch circuits (up to 32 A each) to maintain solar-to-storage ratio when off-grid
- Prioritize essential appliances during a grid outage to optimize energy consumption and prolong battery life
- Choose from three load control modes for flexibility or manually control loads from the Enphase App
- A complete solution for use with the IQ System Controller load control feature
- DIN rail-mounted components enable easy installation and servicing
- Easy configuration via the Enphase Installer App
- Designed for indoor or outdoor installations
- 5-year limited warranty
- Enphase Energy System 1.0/2.0/3.0
- IQ Battery
- M Series Microinverters
- IQ Microinverters
- IQ System Controller
- IQ Combiner
- IQ Gateway
- IQ Load Controller