Liquid Tight Cord Grip (oval gland)
Designed specifically for Enphase IQ Cables, the Liquid Tight Cord Grip provides a secure and fully sealed connection into electrical junction boxes. It comes in two different versions to suit different needs: the 1/2” NPT oval gland, and the 3/4” NPT skinned oval gland.
The 1/2” NPT oval gland version allows liquid-tight entry for one IQ Cable. It ensures that the connection between the cable and the junction box is fully sealed, protecting from moisture and debris. Fitting into 1/2” trade-size conduit openings, it’s a reliable, long-lasting solution for securing Enphase cables to junction boxes.
Get notified once the product is back in stock.
Note: While purchasing Services or LPUP upgrades in the Store, other products can't be added to the cart. To purchase other products, please empty your cart.
- Designed specifically for Enphase IQ Cables
- Provides liquid-tight protection
- Made of 6/6 nylon with TPE sealing gland
- Clearance hole diameter: 0.875”
- Maximum overall length: 1.7”
- Thread length: 0.61”
- Wrenching nut thickness: 0.21”
- Flat size: 0.98”
- IP68 rated for water and dust resistance
- Flammability rating: 94 V-2
- Temperature range: static: -40°C to 115°C; dynamic: -20°C to 100°C
- IQ Cables
- Cord grip and metal locknut