Eaton Quadplex Circuit Breaker
The Eaton Cutler-Hammer Quadplex Circuit Breaker, sometimes called Quad-type, has been designed to create four circuits in two places that allow for a 240 V circuit. The Eaton Quadplex Circuit Breaker has a common trip and a rejection tab feature. These breakers are designed for use in BR-type load centers and should be installed only in panel positions that have notched bus stabs that accommodate the rejection clip.
Get notified once the product is back in stock.
Note: While purchasing Services or LPUP upgrades in the Store, other products can't be added to the cart. To purchase other products, please empty your cart.
- The primary function of a circuit breaker is to protect the wire from overheating (overload) and fault currents (short circuits)
- Amperage: Two poles at 20 A and two poles at 40 A
- Number of poles: Four
- Trip type: Common
- For use in type BR load centers
- Interrupt rating: 10 kAIC
- Voltage rating: 120/240 V
- Wire size: 14–4 AWG Cu/Al at 60°C or 75°C
- Listed for HACR applications
- Comes with a rejection tab feature
- IQ Batteries
- IQ System Controller
- Eaton Quadplex Circuit Breaker