The Enphase Gateway-S Metered provides energy usage insights, remote update capabilities, load management, and enables smart grid functionalities.
It is an integral component of the Enphase Home Energy Solution, as it bridges the communication between Enphase Microinverters on the rooftop with the cloud-based Enphase monitoring software.
The Gateway-S Metered can control grid management functions and monitor PV production and site consumption (consumption metering CT sold separately). It communicates with microinverters via standard AC powerlines in the home and with Enphase monitoring software via cellular or wireless internet connection.
The Gateway-S Metered is packaged with one production current transformer to enable accurate production monitoring with an accuracy of +/-2.5%.
Complete your checkout with the existing cart and then place a new order with this product or you can clear your cart and add this product for purchase.
- Revenue grade PV production metering (ANSI C12.20 +/- 0.5%) and optional consumption monitoring (+/- 2.5%).
- Can replace Gateway, Gateway-R, Gateway-S Standard (hardwired), and also Gateway-S Metered
- Plug in the wall device
- Enables web-based monitoring and control
- Bidirectional communications for remote upgrades
- Flexible networking with Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or cellular
- 5-year warranty
- 120/240 VAC split-phase power
- 802.11B /G /N integrated wi-fi
- Typical power consumption: 5 W
- Capacity: Up to 600 Microinverters
- M Series Microinverters
- S Series Microinverters
- Engage cables and accessories
- 1 Gateway-S Metered
- 1 production Current Transformer (CT)