Envoy S Metered
The Envoy S Metered provides energy usage insights, remote software update capabilities, load management, and smart grid functionalities.
An integral component of the Enphase Energy System, it bridges the communication between legacy microinverters on the roof with standard AC powerlines with the Enphase Cloud for remote monitoring through the Enphase App and Installer Portal.
The Envoy S Metered is packaged with one Production Current Transformer to enable accurate production monitoring with an accuracy of +/-2.5%.
Get notified once the product is back in stock.
Note: While purchasing Services or LPUP upgrades in the Store, other products can't be added to the cart. To purchase other products, please empty your cart.
- The CTs enable whole-home consumption metering with an accuracy of +/- 2.5% and production metering with an accuracy of +/-0.5%
- Can replace the Envoy, Envoy R, Envoy S Standard, and older Envoy devices
- Hardwired Device
- Enables web-based monitoring and control
- Bidirectional communications for remote upgrades
- Flexible networking with Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or cellular
- 5-year limited warranty
- 120/240 VAC split-phase power
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Typical power consumption: 5 W
- Capacity: Up to 600 microinverters
- M Series Microinverters
- S Series Microinverters
- Engage Cables and Accessories
- Not compatible with IQ Series Microinverters
- Envoy S Metered
- Production Current Transformer (CT)