IQ Combiner 3-ES
The IQ Combiner 3-ES provides all necessary equipment to complete interconnection for a new solar installation.
The combiner box consolidates interconnection equipment into a single enclosure and streamlines PV and storage installations by providing a consistent, prewired solution for residential applications. The combiner box and current transformers (CTs) work together to give full insight into production and consumption data. The CTs enable revenue grade solar production metering with 0.5% accuracy and whole-home consumption metering with 2.5% accuracy.
This kit includes an IQ Combiner 3-ES, an IQ Gateway PCBA, a pair of consumption monitoring CTs, a production CT, and a solar shield (XA-SOLARSHIELD-ES) for deflecting heat.
Complete your checkout with existing cart and then place a new order with this product or you can clear your cart and add this product for purchase.
- 80 A TOTAL BRANCH CIRCUITS
- 120/240 VAC SYSTEM VOLTAGE
- 125 A BUSBAR RATING
- 65 A MAX. CONT. CURRENT
- Includes LTE-M1 cellular modem (only included with *IQ Combiner 3C-ES)
- Includes sun protection that matches the aesthetics of the ensemble and dissipates heat
- Flexible network supports Wi-Fi, Ethernet or cellular networks
- Provides production measurement and consumption monitoring
- Centered mounting brackets support single bolt mounting
- Supports rear and side cable entry
- Up to four 2-pole branch circuits for 240 VAC plug-in switches (not included in delivery)
- Robust NRTL certified NEMA Type 3R housing
- Two years of labor reimbursement included
- UL listed
- 5-year limited warranty
- Ambient Temperature Range: 40°C to +46°C
- 80 A total branch circuits
- System voltage: 120 / 240 VAC
- Maximum continuous current: 65 A
- Maximum fuse / circuit rating (output): 90 A
- Busbar nominal value: 125 A
- IQ Series Microinverters
- IQ Gateway
- IQ Combiner 3
- IQ Gateway PCBA
- Pair of consumption monitoring Current Transformers (CTs)
- Pair of production Current Transformers (CTs)
- Solar shield