The Enphase IQ Gateway is an integral component of the Enphase Energy System that bridges communication between Enphase IQ Microinverters located on the rooftop and the Enphase App for remote control and monitoring. The IQ Gateway communicates with IQ Microinverters via standard AC powerlines and the Enphase App via cellular or wireless internet. The IQ Gateway enables homeowners to monitor solar production and home energy consumption (Current Transformers sold separately).
Get notified once the product is back in stock.
Note: While purchasing Services or LPUP upgrades in the Store, other products can't be added to the cart. To purchase other products, please empty your cart.
- Designed for installation indoors or outdoors
- Easy system configuration using Enphase Installer App
- Bidirectional communications for remote upgrades
- Supports power export limiting and zero export applications
- Flexible networking with Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or cellular
- 5-year limited warranty
- 200 A continued rated Production CT
- 120/240 VAC split-phase power
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Typical power consumption: 5 W
- Capacity: Up to 600 microinverters
- IQ Microinverters
- IQ Cables
- IQ Battery
- IQ Gateway
- 200 A continuous rated Production Current Transformer (CT)