ClipperCreek HCS-80 EV Charger
The ClipperCreek HCS-80 is a high-quality 64 A, Level 2 EV charger, built and tested to automaker standards to ensure reliable charging. The HCS-80 takes the wear-and-tear of everyday use in all environments. Its tough NEMA 4 outdoor-rated enclosure ensures you can install this unit anywhere with confidence.
Charge up to 61 miles of range per hour plugged in with 15.4 kW of power. All our EV chargers are safety certified and work with every EV sold in North America.
Get notified once the product is back in stock.
Note: While purchasing Services or LPUP upgrades in the Store, other products can't be added to the cart. To purchase other products, please empty your cart.
- 64 A of power, ideal for plug-in electric vehicles like the Tesla Model S, Ford Lightning, and Rivian R1S
- A rugged, fully sealed NEMA 4 enclosure for installation anywhere, indoor or outdoor
- In the event of a minor power fault, automatic circuit reclosure timer will re-check conditions to begin charging again as soon as possible, if needed
- Compact size and 25 feet of charging cable for flexible installation and usability
- Keep your charging cord neatly stowed with the integrated cable wrap and free wall mount connector holster
- ETL Listed
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- No on/off switch required, saving power with minimal standby power consumption
- 3-year limited warranty
- Charging power: 64 A (15.4 kW) max.
- Product dimensions: 19.7"L x 8.9"W x 5.3"D
- Product weight: 20.6 lb
- Installation: Hardwired (3-ft service whip provided)
- Supply circuit: 208/240 V, 80 A
- Charge cable length: 25 ft
- Vehicle connector type: Lockable SAE J1772 connector
- Enclosure: Fully sealed NEMA 4
- Operating temperature: -22°F to +122°F (-30°C to +50°C)
- Cable Cradle (wall-mounted)
- Connector Holster
- HCS Single-Mount Pedestal
- ProMountDuo Universal Pedestal (standard)
- ClipperCreek HCS-80 EV Charger
- User manual
- Connector Holster
- Connector lock and keys
- Connector tag and dry erase pen