ClipperCreek HCS-40 EV Charger
The ClipperCreek HCS-40 with an 18 ft cable is a 32 A EV charger, built and tested to automaker standards to ensure reliable charging. The HCS-40 takes the wear-and-tear of everyday use in all environments. Its tough NEMA 4 outdoor-rated enclosure ensures you can install this unit anywhere with confidence.
Charge up to 31 miles of range per hour plugged in with 7.7 kW of power.
Get notified once the product is back in stock.
Note: While purchasing Services or LPUP upgrades in the Store, other products can't be added to the cart. To purchase other products, please empty your cart.
- A rugged, fully sealed NEMA 4 enclosure for installation anywhere, indoor or outdoor
- In the event of a minor power fault, the automatic circuit reclosure timer will re-check conditions to begin charging again as soon as possible, if needed
- 18 feet of charging cable, suitable for use with Enphase cable retractors and pedestal extension kits
- Keep your charging cord neatly stowed with the integrated cable wrap and free connector holster
- ETL Listed
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- No on/off switch required, saving power with minimal standby power consumption
- 3-year limited warranty
- Charging power: 32 A (7.7 kW) max.
- Product dimensions: 19.7" L x 8.9" W x 5.3" D
- Product weight: 13.5 lb
- Installation: Hardwired (3 ft service whip provided)
- Supply circuit: 208/240 V, 40 A
- Charge cable length: 18 ft
- Vehicle connector type: SAE J1772 connector
- Enclosure: Fully sealed NEMA 4
- Operating temperature: -22°F to +122°F (-30°C to +50°C)
- Connector Holster
- Cable Cradle
- HCS Single-Mount Pedestal
- ProMountDuo Universal Pedestal (standard)
- ProMountDuo Universal Pedestal (rugged)
- Universal Pedestal Extension Cable Management Kit, Single-Mount
- Universal Pedestal Extension Cable Management Kit, Dual-Mount
- HCS Pedestal Extension Kit, Quad-Mount
- Retractor for Charging Cables
- HCS-40 Charger
- User manual
- Connector Holster
- Connector lock and keys
- Connector tag and dry erase pen