The high-powered smart grid-ready Enphase IQ7A Microinverter dramatically simplifies the installation process while achieving the highest system efficiency for systems with 60-cell, 66-cell, and 72-cell modules. Part of the Enphase IQ System, the IQ7A Microinverter integrates with Enphase IQ Battery, the Enphase IQ Gateway, and the Enphase App monitoring and analysis software.
The IQ Series Microinverters extend the reliability standards set forth by previous generations and undergo over a million hours of power-on testing, enabling Enphase to provide an industry-leading warranty of up to 25 years.
Complete your checkout with the existing cart and then place a new order with this product or you can clear your cart and add this product for purchase.
- 97% CEC Efficiency
- Faster installation with improved, lighter two-wire cabling
- Built-in rapid shutdown compliant (NEC 2014 & 2017)
- Complies with advanced grid support, voltage and frequency ridethrough requirements
- Remotely updates to respond to changing grid requirements
- Configurable for variable grid profiles
- More than a million hours of testing
- Class II double-insulated enclosure
- UL listed
- 25-year warranty
- Peak output power: 366 VA
- Input power: 350 - 460+ W
- Maximum continuous output power: 349 VA
- Operating range: 18 - 58 V
- 60-cell, 66-cell, and 72-cell PV module
- Half-cell and Bi-facial PV modules
- IQ Gateway
- IQ Battery
- Q Cable
- IQ7A Microinverter
- Mounting bracket
- Q-DCC-2 Plug-n-play MC4 adapter cable
IQ Series Microinverters extend the reliability standards set forth by previous generations and undergo over a million hours of power-on testing, enabling Enphase to provide an industry-leading warranty of up to 25 years.