IQ8H 208 V Microinverter (Q-DCC)
The IQ8H 208 V Microinverter is designed for 208 V single-phase, grid-tied only applications. It cannot be used in three-phase or off-grid applications.
The Enphase IQ8H 208 V Microinverter is the highest power solution for 208 V single-phase, grid-tied only applications.
The brain of the semiconductor-based microinverter is our proprietary application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC). This chip is built in advanced 55 nm technology with high-speed digital logic and has super-fast response times to changing loads and grid events.
IQ8H Microinverters integrates with the Enphase IQ Gateway and the Enphase App monitoring and analysis software.
IQ8H Microinverters redefine reliability standards with more than one million cumulative hours of power-on testing, enabling an industry-leading limited warranty of up to 25 years.
Connect PV modules quickly and easily to IQ8H Microinverters using the included Q-DCC-2 adapter cable with plug-n-play MC4 connectors.
IQ8H Microinverters are UL Listed as PV rapid shutdown equipment and conform with various regulations when installed according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
To purchase this product, please contact your local authorized Enphase distributor.
- For single-phase 208V applications
- Lightweight and compact with plug-n-play connectors
- Power Line Communication (PLC) between components
- Faster installation with simple two-wire cabling
- More than one million cumulative hours of testing
- Class II double-insulated enclosure
- Optimized for the latest high-powered PV modules
- Complies with the latest advanced grid support
- Remote automatic updates for the latest grid requirements
- Configurable to support a wide range of grid profiles
- Meets CA Rule 21 (UL 1741-SA) and IEEE 1547:2018 (UL 1741-SB)
- Peak output power: 366 VA
- Module pairing: 295–500 W
- Maximum continuous output power: 360 VA
- Operating range: 16–58 V
- IQ8H 208 V Microinverter
- Mounting bracket
- IQ Cable DC Adapter to MC4
IQ8 Series Microinverters redefine reliability standards with more than one million cumulative hours of power-on testing, enabling an industry-leading limited warranty of up to 25 years.