Our newest IQ8M Microinverters are the industry’s first grid-forming microinverters with split-phase power conversion capability to convert DC power to AC power efficiently.
The brain of the semiconductor-based microinverter is our proprietary application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) which enables the microinverter to operate in grid-tied or off-grid modes. This chip is built in advanced 55nm technology with high-speed digital logic and has super-fast response times to changing loads and grid events, alleviating constraints on battery sizing for home energy systems.
Part of the Enphase Energy System, IQ8M Microinverters integrate with the Enphase IQ Battery, Enphase IQ Gateway, and the Enphase App monitoring and analysis software.
IQ8M Microinverters redefine reliability standards with more than one million cumulative hours of power-on testing, enabling an industry-leading limited warranty of up to 25 years.
Connect PV modules quickly and easily to IQ8M Microinverters using the included Q-DCC-2 adapter cable with plug-n-play MC4 connectors.
IQ8M Microinverters are UL Listed as PV Rapid Shut Down Equipment and conform with various regulations, when installed according to manufacturer’s instructions.
To purchase this product, please contact your local authorized Enphase distributor.
Complete your checkout with the existing cart and then place a new order with this product or you can clear your cart and add this product for purchase.
- Lightweight and compact with plug-n-play connectors
- Power Line Communication (PLC) between components
- Faster installation with simple two-wire cabling
- Produce power even when the grid is down
- More than one million cumulative hours of testing
- Class II double-insulated enclosure
- Optimized for the latest high-powered PV modules
- Complies with the latest advanced grid support
- Remote automatic updates for the latest grid requirements
- Configurable to support a wide range of grid profiles
- Meets CA Rule 21 (UL 1741-SA) requirements
- Peak output power: 330 VA
- Input power: 260 - 460+ W
- Maximum continuous output power: 325 VA
- Operating range: 33 - 45 V
- IQ8M Microinverter
- Mounting bracket
- Q-DCC-2 Plug-n-play MC4 adapter cable
IQ8 Series Microinverters redefine reliability standards with more than one million cumulative hours of power-on testing, enabling an industry-leading limited warranty of up to 25 years.
Enphase University certification is required to commission IQ8 Microinverters in systems with backup (Sunlight Backup, Home Essentials Backup, and Full Energy Independence). Solar Only systems with IQ8 Microinverters do not require certification.