Enphase S280 Microinverters are built on the IQ7 Series platform, allowing for easy replacement and site expansion of 240 VAC solar installations. The DC circuit is isolated and insulated from the ground, so no ground electrode conductor (GEC) is required, simplifying installation, enhancing safety, and saving on costs.
The S280 Microinverter integrates perfectly with the Engage Cable, Envoy S, and Enphase Cloud for remote monitoring and control. The IQ Microinverter platform extends the reliability standards set forth by previous generations by completing over a million hours of power-on testing, enabling Enphase to provide an industry-leading limited warranty of up to 25 years.
Get notified once the product is back in stock.
Note: While purchasing Services or LPUP upgrades in the Store, other products can't be added to the cart. To purchase other products, please empty your cart.
- Lighter weight than earlier S Series Microinverters
- No GEC needed
- No DC design or string calculation required
- IQ Gateway and internet connection required
- Configurable for varying grid profiles
- Built-in rapid shutdown compliant (NEC 2014 and 2017)
- More than a million hours of testing
- UL Listed
- 25-year limited warranty
- Peak output power: 280 VA
- Module pairing: 235–365 W
- Maximum continuous output power: 270 VA
- Operating range: 16–60 V
- Engage Cables
- IQ Cables
- Envoy S
- S280 Microinverter