IQ System Controller 2
The Enphase IQ System Controller 2 connects the home to grid power, IQ Batteries, and solar PV with support for IQ8 Microinverters.
It provides microgrid interconnection device (MID) functionality by automatically detecting and seamlessly transitioning the home energy system from grid power to backup power in the event of a grid failure. It consolidates interconnection equipment into a single enclosure and streamlines grid independent capabilities of PV, storage, and generator installations by providing a consistent, pre-wired solution for residential applications.
To purchase this product, please contact your local authorized Enphase distributor.
Complete your checkout with existing cart and then place a new order with this product or you can clear your cart and add this product for purchase.
- Ten-year limited warranty
- Controls safe connectivity to the grid
- Automatically detects grid outages
- Provides seamless transition to backup
- Connects to the load or service equipment side of the main load panel
- Centered mounting brackets support single stud mounting
- Supports conduit entry from the bottom, bottom left side, and bottom right side
- Supports whole home and partial home backup and subpanel backup
- Includes neutral-forming transformer for split phase 120/240V backup operation
- Seamless integration with compatible AC home stand by generators
- Compatible with IQ8-Series Microinverters as well as previous generation of microinverters including IQ7-Series, M215, M250 and S series, making it simple for home owners to upgrade their systems
- When paired with a dedicated IQ Load Controller, homeowners have the ability to prioritize and direct power to critical loads in the event of a grid outage.
- Breaker support: Up to 200 A
- Maximum continuous current: 160 A
- Nominal voltage: 240 VAC
- IQ Battery
- M215 Microinverters*
- M250 Microinverters*
- IQ 6 Microinverters*
- IQ 7 Microinverters*
- IQ 8 Microinverters*
* IQ System Controller 2 is not compatible with microinverters from different series (eg: IQ6 and IQ7)