Authorized Uses of Enphase Marks and Copyrights
Third parties may only use the above Enphase marks in the following situations:
1. Advertising, Promotional, and Sales Materials: Authorized parties may use the Enphase marks in advertising, promotional, and sales materials, but only as specified in their agreement with Enphase and consistent with these guidelines.
2. With Compatible Product Marketing: Authorized parties may refer to the Enphase marks as reference on their own product materials to describe that a third party product is compatible with the referenced Enphase product or technology, provided they comply with the following:
a. The mark is not part of the authorized parties’ product name.
b. The mark is used in a contextual phrase such as “compatible with” or “for use with” and such phrase accurately describes the relationship between the product and Enphase’s product or technology.
c. The Enphase mark is less prominent than the authorized parties’ product name and therefore there can be no doubt by a consumer that the product is not designed by, manufactured by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Enphase.
d. The use Enphase’s mark does not create any false sense of relationship (endorsement, sponsorship, association, agency, joint venture or partnership) with Enphase or Enphase products or services.
e. The use does not damages Enphase in any way, including by presenting Enphase in a false or detrimental way.
3. Publications, Seminars, and Conferences: Authorized Parties may use Enphase marks in book titles, magazines, newsletters, conferences, or similar provided they comply with the following requirements:
a. The use is a reference and is less prominent than the rest of the title. (e.g., “Proposal for Microgrid including Enphase Products” but not “Enphase Microgrid Proposal”)
b. The use presents Enphase and its products and services in a favorable light.
c. The authorized party’s name and logo are more prominent than the Enphase mark on all related materials.
d. The Enphase logo (stylized “e”) does not appear in any related materials.
e. A disclaimer is used stating that Enphase is not affiliated with such use in any related materials (such as a footer in promotional material or in the bottom of the publication); e.g., “Proposal for Microgrid including Enphase Products is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Enphase Energy, Inc.”
f. These trademark attribution guidelines are followed, including appropriate use of (®, ™, or ℠) and a footer or other credit notice.
4. Your own Images of Enphase Products: Authorized parties may use their own image of an Enphase Product in promotional/advertising materials to depict that a product is compatible with, or otherwise works with, the Enphase product or technology, provided you comply with the following requirements:
a. Your product is in fact compatible with the referenced Enphase product, and you are accurately conveying the relationship between your product and the Enphase product.
b. The image is your own actual photo of an Enphase product and not a graphical rendering (Note: You need to obtain written permission from Enphase before using any copyrighted photograph owned or licensed by Enphase).
c. The Enphase product is shown in the best light, in a manner that is favorable to Enphase.
d. The reference to Enphase does not create a false association, agency, joint venture or partnership with Enphase or its products.
5. Enphase Images: These Guidelines do not grant any rights to use Enphase images or other copyrighted materials. Authorized parties may use Enphase images and other copyrighted materials only if granted a written license, and such use is subject to and contingent on compliance with the terms of such separate written license.
6. Other Uses: Any other use of Enphase marks or copyrights not covered by these guidelines must receive written permission from Enphase prior to such use. Please contact email@example.com with any requests for written permission.