Our latest IQ8MC Microinverters are smart grid ready and designed for the latest generation, high efficiency, PV modules.
The IQ8MC Microinverter has the industry's highest energy production and reliability, and thanks to its rapid shutdown functionality, it meets the strictest safety standards.
IQ8MC Microinverters are CE-certified and comply with several legislations when installed according to the manufacturer's instructions.
IQ8MC Microinverters undergo a rigorous reliability and quality test programme totalling more than one million hours of cumulative inrush testing, allowing Enphase to offer a warranty of up to 25 years.
- 96.7% EU efficiency
- Lightweight and compact with plug-and-play connections
- Built-in rapid shutdown function
- Power line communication (PLC) between components
- Faster installation with simple two-wire cables
- Over one million cumulative hours tested
- Class II double-insulated housing
- Optimised for the latest high-performance PV modules
- Conforms to the latest advanced grid support
- Automatic remote updates for the latest grid requirements
- Customisable to support a wide range of grid profiles
- Peak output: 330 VA
- Max. continuous power: 325 VA
- Operating range: 18-49 V
- Compatible with latest-generation high-efficiency PV modules
- Half-cell and bifacial PV modules
- IQ Gateway
- IQ Cable
- IQ Battery
- IQ8MC Microinverter
- Mounting bracket
The IQ8 Microinverters undergo a rigorous reliability and quality testing programme totalling more than one million hours of cumulative inrush testing, allowing Enphase to offer a warranty of up to 25 years.
Enphase University certification is required to commission IQ8 Microinverters in systems with backup (Sunlight Backup, Home Essentials Backup, and Full Energy Independence). Solar Only systems with IQ8 Microinverters do not require certification.