The high-powered Enphase IQ7+ Microinverter dramatically simplifies the installation process while achieving high system efficiency. Part of the Enphase Energy System, the IQ7+ Microinverter integrates with the IQ Gateway and the Enphase App.
IQ7 Series Microinverters extend the reliability standards set forth by previous generations and undergo over a million hours of power-on testing, enabling Enphase to provide an industry-leading warranty of up to 25 years.
- 96.5% European weighted efficiency
- Built-in rapid shutdown compliant
- Complies with advanced grid support, voltage and frequency ride-through requirements
- Configurable for varying grid profiles
- More than a million hours of testing
- Class II double-insulated enclosure
- Up to 25-year limited warranty
- Satisfies requirements for dynamic grid support and voltage dips according to low-voltage ride-through (LVRT)
- Optimised for 60-cell/120-half cell, 66-cell/132-half cell, and 72-cell/144-half cell modules
- Remote updates allow adjustment in line with future grid requirements
- Peak output: 295 VA
- Max. continuous power: 290 VA
- Operating range: 16-60 V
- 60-cell, 66-cell, and 72-cell PV module
- Half-cell and bifacial PV modules
- IQ Gateway
- IQ Cable
- IQ7+ Microinverter
- Mounting bracket
The IQ7 Microinverters undergo a rigorous reliability and quality testing programme totalling more than one million hours of cumulative inrush testing, allowing Enphase to offer a warranty of up to 25 years.