IQ Relay (single/three-phase)
In Enphase IQ installations, the IQ Relay acts as a grid monitoring and disconnection device and includes a built-in phase coupler to distribute power line communications (PLC) signals across phases. An external phase coupler is not needed for a three-phase system when the IQ Relay is installed.
The IQ Relay physically isolates the IQ Series Microinverters from the grid when it senses voltage or frequency abnormalities, loss of mains from the grid, or as required by grid regulations, improving the system reliability. It automatically reconnects when valid grid conditions resume. The 4-pole IQ Relay isolates all phase and neutral lines and works together with the Enphase IQ Gateway Metered.
- Compliance: IS/IEC 61010-1 : 2010
- Degree of protection: IP20 (Must be used in a protected environment)
- Ambient temperature range: -40°C to +50°C
- Nominal input voltage: 230/240 Vrms
- Nominal input frequency: 50 Hz
- Current rating: 25 A
- Number of phases: Single or three phases
- IQ Microinverters
- IQ Gateway
- IQ Relay (three-phase)