IQ Gateway Metered
The Enphase IQ Gateway Metered is an integral component of the Enphase Energy System that bridges communication between Enphase IQ Microinverters located on the rooftop and the Enphase App for remote control and monitoring.
The IQ Gateway Metered communicates with IQ Microinverters via standard AC powerlines and the Enphase App via cellular or wireless internet. The IQ Gateway enables homeowners to control grid management functions, monitor solar production, and monitor home energy consumption with a pair of Consumption Current Transformers (CTs) included.
Professional installation is required. Please contact your installer or find an Enphase installer that services your area.
- Includes two 200 A Current Transformers for production and consumption monitoring
- Designed for installation indoors or outdoors
- Easy system configuration using Enphase Installer App
- Bidirectional communications for remote upgrades
- Supports power export limiting and zero export applications
- Flexible networking with Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or cellular
- 5-year limited warranty
- Can replace Envoy R and older Envoy devices
- Normal grid voltage - 230 V (L-N) Single phase/400 V (L-L) Three phase
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Typical power consumption: 5 W
- Capacity: Up to 300 microinverters
- M Series
- S Series
- IQ Microinverters
- IQ Cables
- IQ Gateway
- 2 Current Transformers (Production and Consumption)