Engage Coupler (Pack of 5)
The Engage Coupler is a watertight enclosure used to connect splice two AC cables in an array. It supports single-phase and three-phase electrical connections.
Note: This product requires installation by a CEC accredited installer. Not using a CEC accredited installer for planning/installing your system may invalidate your product warranty and affect rebates available to you. Please read this detailed note that lists the key terms in relation to choice of installer. At checkout, you may request to be matched to an installer in your area.
Get notified once the product is back in stock.
Note: While purchasing Services or LPUP upgrades in the Store, other products can't be added to the cart. To purchase other products, please empty your cart.
- Includes all parts needed for splicing and sealing
- Attaches easily to racking
- Compatible with Engage Cable or IQ Cable
- Supports single- and three-phase installations
- Easily concealed beneath array
- Reduces junction box and conduit usage
- Degree of protection: IP67
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +65°C
- Rated current: 20 A
- Rated voltage: 600 V
- Accepts the outside cable diameter: 10.8 mm to 12.0 mm
- Conductor size: 2.5 mm2
- S Series Microinverters
- M Series Microinverters
- Engage Cables
- IQ Cables
- 5 Engage Couplers