IQ Cable (portrait, three-phase)
The IQ Cable is a continuous length 2.5 mm2 cable with pre-installed connectors for IQ Microinverters that support faster, simpler, and more reliable installations. The cable is handled like standard outdoor-rated electrical wire, allowing it to be cut, spliced, and extended as needed. It is rated for 250 VAC and used for portrait 60-, 72-, and 96-cell PV modules.
Note: This product requires installation by a CEC accredited installer. Not using a CEC accredited installer for planning/installing your system may invalidate your product warranty and affect rebates available to you. Please read this detailed note that lists the key terms in relation to choice of installer. At checkout, you may request to be matched to an installer in your area.
Get notified once the product is back in stock.
Note: While purchasing Services or LPUP upgrades in the Store, other products can't be added to the cart. To purchase other products, please empty your cart.
- 4-wire cable is 50% lighter than the previous generation Enphase cable
- New cable numbering simplifies wire management
- Plug-and-play connectors speed up installation
- Linked connectors eliminate cable waste
- 1.0 m module pitch and 1.3 m connector pitch
- Voltage rating: 600 V (connector rating 250 V)
- Current rating: 25 A
- Connector spacing: 1.3 m
- Temperature rating: 90°C dry/wet
- Cable insulator rating: IEC 60529, IP67
- Flame test rating: IEC 60332-1-2
- Compliance: RoHS, OIL RES I, CE, UV resistant
- Connector spacing: 1300 mm
- Diameter: 2.5mm2
- Weight: 1.81 kg
- IQ Microinverters
- IQ Cable
- 60-, 72-, and 96-cell PV modules
- 4 drops IQ Cables (portrait, three-phase)