Engage Cable (portrait)
The Engage Cable is a continuous length of 2.5 mm2 cable with preinstalled connectors for M and S Series Microinverters. Handle this cable like standard outdoor-rated electrical wire, which can be cut, spliced, and extended. It is rated for 400 VAC and used for portrait PV modules.
Note: This product requires installation by a CEC accredited installer. Not using a CEC accredited installer for planning/installing your system may invalidate your product warranty and affect rebates available to you. Please read this detailed note that lists the key terms in relation to choice of installer. At checkout, you may request to be matched to an installer in your area.
Get notified once the product is back in stock.
Note: While purchasing Services or LPUP upgrades in the Store, other products can't be added to the cart. To purchase other products, please empty your cart.
- Simple design
- Plug-and-play connectors speed up installation
- Large branch capacity
- Linked connectors eliminate cable waste
- No high-voltage direct current (DC) power
- Reduced fire risk
- Accepts cable diameter of 10.5 mm to 12.5 mm
- Voltage: 400 VAC
- Connector spacing: 40.7 in (1.025 m)
- Temperature rating: 90°C dry/wet
- Insulator rating: H07BQ-F
- UV exposure rating: EN ISO 4892-2
- Compliance: IEC 60529 IP67, CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 21, 182.3, UL 486A/B, 514C, 6703, and 9703
- Cable rating: TC-ER
- Cable diameter: 0.49 in (1.25 cm)
- Minimum bend radius: 4.75 in (12 cm)
- Connector spacing: 1025 mm/40.3 in
- Weight: 100 kg/220 lbs
- M Series Microinverters
- S Series Microinverters
- Engage Cable
- Engage Cable (portrait) drop